Buyer Services - FAQS
- Are we in a bubble?
- Do I need a farm manager?
- How are genetically engineered (GE) crops changing the world's production capacity?
- How do government policies affect production agriculture, estate planning and land values?
- How do I select an operator for my farm?
- How do I terminate a tenant?
- How does an IRS 1031 Tax-Free Exchange work?
- How does the drought affect farmland pricing?
- How important is Ethanol to the farm economy?
- How is the U.S. Livestock industry performance & production?
- How Will the EPA Affect Production Agriculture?
- How would I know what a farm can produce?
- Is land a good hedge against inflation?
- Is there really a climate change and does it affect agriculture production?
- Organic Crop Production, Who Where and Why?
- Tillage practices used in modern agriculture, what are they?
- What are CRP acres?
- What are the benefits of having Land Buyer Representation?
- What are the current costs of production?
- What are the primary crops in Illinois and surrounding states?
- What is a soil Productivity Index (PI)?
- What is an IRS 1031 Tax-Free Exchange?
- What is Land Buyer Representation?
- What is the difference between class A, B & C soils?
- What is the farm share of total dollars spent on food in the U.S.?
- What is the long term outlook for agriculture?
- What is the SNAP program?
- What is typical cash rent?
- What kind of return on investment should I expect?
- What other lease options do I have?
- What percentage of the agriculture budget goes to farm operators and farmland investors?
- Who are the world's largest exporters?
- Who are the world's largest importers?
- Who is buying farmland these days?
- Why is farm drainage so important? What is farm drainage?
- Why should I purchase farmland and not stocks or bonds?
Learn About New Properties
|Accredited Land Consultant (ALC)|
2011 Award Recipient
|REALTORS® Land Institute (RLI)|
2011 Award Recipient
|Rotary International Member|
Drought risk generally increases from East to WestRead More
Organic crop production in the U.S.Read More
The 2008 Farm Bill: The Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008Read More