Buyer Services - FAQS
- Are we in a bubble?
- Do I need a farm manager?
- How are genetically engineered (GE) crops changing the world's production capacity?
- How do government policies affect production agriculture, estate planning and land values?
- How do I select an operator for my farm?
- How do I terminate a tenant?
- How does an IRS 1031 Tax-Free Exchange work?
- How does the drought affect farmland pricing?
- How important is Ethanol to the farm economy?
- How is the U.S. Livestock industry performance & production?
- How Will the EPA Affect Production Agriculture?
- How would I know what a farm can produce?
- Is land a good hedge against inflation?
- Is there really a climate change and does it affect agriculture production?
- Organic Crop Production, Who Where and Why?
- Tillage practices used in modern agriculture, what are they?
- What are CRP acres?
- What are the benefits of having Land Buyer Representation?
- What are the current costs of production?
- What are the primary crops in Illinois and surrounding states?
- What is a soil Productivity Index (PI)?
- What is an IRS 1031 Tax-Free Exchange?
- What is Land Buyer Representation?
- What is the difference between class A, B & C soils?
- What is the farm share of total dollars spent on food in the U.S.?
- What is the long term outlook for agriculture?
- What is the SNAP program?
- What is typical cash rent?
- What kind of return on investment should I expect?
- What other lease options do I have?
- What percentage of the agriculture budget goes to farm operators and farmland investors?
- Who are the world's largest exporters?
- Who are the world's largest importers?
- Who is buying farmland these days?
- Why is farm drainage so important? What is farm drainage?
- Why should I purchase farmland and not stocks or bonds?
Learn About New Properties
|Accredited Land Consultant (ALC)|
2011 Award Recipient
|Rotary International Member|
|REALTORS® Land Institute (RLI)|
2011 Award Recipient
Manage your farm for optimal income and investment resultsRead More
Despite congressional uncertainties, estate planning remains as important as everRead More
What the Trump administration may mean for absentee owners of farmlandRead More