Buyer Services - Land Purchase
Select Goodwin & Associates Real Estate, LLC for your real estate purchase. We:
- Will help you maximize your real estate opportunities.
- Are well established in the Chicago collar counties and the northern two-thirds of Illinois and were founded in 1996.
- Professionally assist buyers with all their real estate needs
- Have built a reputation for trustworthiness through lasting client relationships
What to expect:
- Your land investment objectives, needs, desires and budget will be the focus of our first meeting. We will take time to understand your objectives and requirements.
- Next we will discuss properties and communities that fit your requirements and show them to you, whether they are listed by Goodwin & Associates Real Estate, LLC or another real estate Illinois land brokerage. Leads are generated by thorough searches of various multiple listing services (MLSs), foreclosures, bank owned properties, off-the-market unadvertised properties, and other Illinois land broker listings. We search through numerous sources to find the best property for you.
- With each prospective piece of property, you will see aerial and soil maps (when applicable), available land surveys, and the county tax map. We also personally check out the property.
- When you want to make an offer, we will guide you through the purchase contract and then present the offer on your behalf. If we are representing you as a Buyer Agent, we will negotiate on your behalf to get the best possible deal.
- When a binding offer to purchase is reached, we arrange all inspections and guide you through any due diligence period negotiated for inspections.
- We can recommend local attorneys and will coordinate and attend the closing attend with you. If you are unable to attend, we will attend on your behalf to assure that the closing goes smoothly.
Learn About New Properties
|Accredited Land Consultant (ALC)|
2011 Award Recipient
|REALTORS® Land Institute (RLI)|
2011 Award Recipient
|Rotary International Member|
Average share of income spent on total food in U.S. remains relatively constant.Read More
Ethanol By-Products Become Livestock FeedRead More
Agriculture and related industries provide 9.1% of U.S. employmentRead More