Services - News
- Phase One China trade agreement.
- Is Farmland currently a good Investment?
- Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018
- Farmland Values & leases
- Soybean planted area may surpass corn in 2018/2019, a first.
- Don't bet on the turn of the U.S. Land Market Yet
- How does the U.S. compete in global crop agriculture?
- Average share of income spent on total food in U.S. remains relatively constant.
- What the Trump administration may mean for absentee owners of farmland
- U.S. ethanol use continues to grow; prices reach decade lows.
- Non-operator landlords more likely to inherit land than operator landlords.
- Even as the leading producer, China still leads among global pork importers.
- What's happening with land values?
- Non-operating landlords own 31% of U.S. farmland
- Growth in average U.S. farm real estate value slows
- Manage your farm for optimal income and investment results
- Farm business well-positioned financially
- Despite gains, food insecurity remains concentrated in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Asia and Western Hemisphere propel growth in U.S. agricultural exports
- 2014 Farm Real Estate Value by State
- What Landowners Need to Know About the New Farm Bill
- U.S. ad exports rose as U.S. dollar depreciated
- Corn yield growth supports rapid expansion of Brazilian corn production.
- 80% of the 2014 farm bill outlays go for nutritional programs
- 2012 Census of Agriculture shows fewer U.S. farms
- SNAP participation varies across states
- Effective Estate Planning for Landowners
- Drought risk generally increases from East to West
- Crop production is concentrated in California and the Midwest
- Brazil may surpass U.S. soybean production in 2013/2014
- Agriculture and related industries provide 9.1% of U.S. employment
- U.S ag exports to China grow even as China increases domestic farm support
- Global Outlook on Crop Production
- Developing countries' demand for ag products outstrips production
- Agricultural Land Values Highlights
- Use of No-till Practices
- Is Climate Change Cyclical?
- Climatism by Steve Goreham Science, Common Sense and the 21st Centrury's hottest topic
- China emerges as world's dominant soybean importer
- SNAP Program totals to $78.3 billion of USDA budget in 2012
- Rising incomes in developing countries support world trade.
- Notable crop acre shifts, 2006-2012
- Is today's agricultural prosperity sustainable?
- Farm share of U.S. Food dollar up in 2011
- U.S per capita availability of chicken tops beef in 2010
- Outlook for the Dollar and Farmland Values
- Many farm operators are retirement age
- Increased China corn production boosts 2012/13 global output
- During the last 50 years, fewer dollars spent on food
- Brazil leads the world in exports of soybean & soybean products
- Weather impacts commodity prices
- How ethanol economics, energy policy and farmland values interrelate
- Hired labor accounts for a large share of productions costs for some crops
- Food insecurity was concentrated in Sub-Saharan Africa in 2012
- Farm production expenses post another increase
- U.S agricultural trade with NAFTA countries reaches record levels in 2011
- Trade barriers protect Japan's agriculture sector
- Salaries and benefits half of U.S. food dollar
- Professional farm managers offer advantages
- Importance of Trade in U.S. Agriculture, Export-to-production ratios
- U.S & EU enter partnership in organic trade
- Relatively little U.S. farmland is foreign owned
- R&D Drives Ag Productivity Increases
- Organic crop production in the U.S.
- Despite congressional uncertainties, estate planning remains as important as ever
- China dominates global import demand for soybeans
- Since NAFTA's implementation in 1994, U.S. agricultural trade with Canada and Mexico has flourished
- GE crops now mainstream
- Does Today's Farmland Market Make Sense?
- Changes in leading world exporters of corn
- World populations reached 7 billion milestone
- U.S. agriculture productivity continues to rise
- Leasing trends, What should my farm earn?
- Brazil sees record soybean supply
- U.S. farm real estate values increase
- The supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) accouinted for 72% of USDA's domestic food assistance in FY 2010 and some 68% of the total USDA farm program budget
- Practical insights for successful farmland sales
- Crop Production Cost Climb
- China corn production and use increases
- Verbal Lease Notification Dates
- Increase in global food demand to come from developing countries
- How Recent Tax Changes Affect Landowners
- For what do food dollars pay?
- China remains a growth market
- Several factors drive today's land prices
- Insights on key trading partners
- Ethanol By-Products Become Livestock Feed
- 2010 Crop Production Summary
- Who are the "Locally Grown" producers?
- Uncertainty in tax laws hobble estate planning
- Ethanol refineries prefer the Corn Belt
- Despite a downturn in 2009, U.S. agricultural trade still shows a surplus
- A "cheap" dollar helps U.S. agricultural trade
- U.S. farm real estate increases 1.4% from 2009
- U.S. exports answer world market needs
- Brazilian Competition in Soybean Production
- Nearly 2/3 of USDA budget spent on food assistance programs
- Farmland Investments Show Strong Returns, Low Risk
- Comparison of Farm Profiles in Midwest States
- What to expect from an appraisal of your farm
- Projections for U.S. Agriculture
- Boom in organic sales continues
- What should your cash rent be?
- Use of Flexible Cash Rent
- Sustained Growth Corn Productivity
- China Shifts Corn Use to Industrial Products
- The 14 Mistakes Your Farmland Broker and Realtor Can Help You Avoid
- Genetically Engineered Corn & Soybeans see rapidly expanding use
- Farmland Values Soften
- Highlights from the Census of Agriculture
- Current Financial Turmoil: The Impact on Farmland Values-Prospects for 2009 Clouded
- Colombia: New Ethanol Producer on the Rise?
- Cellulosic Ethanol Plant Gets Guaranteed Loan
- Agricultural land ownership has remained stable
- World Crops and Economic Prospects Affect U.S. Exports
- Rice situation and outlook
- Number of U.S. Farms and Average Farm Size, 1900-1997
- Farmland Investments Increase 52X, 1900-2000
- Cotton Lags As Global Economy Slows
- The 2008 Farm Bill: The Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008
- Lease Dates to Remember
- Farm Trends: The United States contains more arable land than any other nation.
- Corn's Dominance Continues
- 2008 Farm Real Estate Value by State
- U.S. Taste for Imports
- The Changing Face of Agriculture in Mexico
- Land Use After a CRP Contract
- Booming Land Values Create Opportunities & Uncertainties
- U.S. Average Cropland Cash Rent
- The U.S. Ranks as the World's Largest Ag Exporter
- The Financial Power of Investing in Land
- How Dependent are Ag Industries on Overseas Markets?
- 2007 Cropland Cash Rent by State
|Accredited Land Consultant (ALC)|
2011 Award Recipient
|Rotary International Member|
|REALTORS® Land Institute (RLI)|
2011 Award Recipient
During the last 50 years, fewer dollars spent on foodRead More
How ethanol economics, energy policy and farmland values interrelateRead More
China emerges as world's dominant soybean importerRead More