Services - Newletters
- Phase One China trade agreement.
- Is Farmland currently a good Investment?
- Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018
- Soybean planted area may surpass corn in 2018/2019, a first.
- Don't bet on the turn of the U.S. Land Market Yet
- Average share of income spent on total food in U.S. remains relatively constant.
- How does the U.S. compete in global crop agriculture?
- Non-operator landlords more likely to inherit land than operator landlords.
- U.S. ethanol use continues to grow; prices reach decade lows.
- Even as the leading producer, China still leads among global pork importers.
- What the Trump administration may mean for absentee owners of farmland
- Growth in average U.S. farm real estate value slows
- Non-operating landlords own 31% of U.S. farmland
- What's happening with land values?
- Despite gains, food insecurity remains concentrated in Sub-Saharan Africa
- 2014 Farm Real Estate Value by State
- Asia and Western Hemisphere propel growth in U.S. agricultural exports
- Manage your farm for optimal income and investment results
- Farm business well-positioned financially
- 2012 Census of Agriculture shows fewer U.S. farms
- Corn yield growth supports rapid expansion of Brazilian corn production.
- U.S. ad exports rose as U.S. dollar depreciated
- 80% of the 2014 farm bill outlays go for nutritional programs
- What Landowners Need to Know About the New Farm Bill
- Crop production is concentrated in California and the Midwest
- SNAP participation varies across states
- Agriculture and related industries provide 9.1% of U.S. employment
- Brazil may surpass U.S. soybean production in 2013/2014
- Drought risk generally increases from East to West
- Effective Estate Planning for Landowners
- Developing countries' demand for ag products outstrips production
- Agricultural Land Values Highlights
- Global Outlook on Crop Production
- U.S ag exports to China grow even as China increases domestic farm support
- Climatism by Steve Goreham Science, Common Sense and the 21st Centrury's hottest topic
- Use of No-till Practices
- China emerges as world's dominant soybean importer
- Is Climate Change Cyclical?
- SNAP Program totals to $78.3 billion of USDA budget in 2012
- Rising incomes in developing countries support world trade.
- Notable crop acre shifts, 2006-2012
- Farm share of U.S. Food dollar up in 2011
- Is today's agricultural prosperity sustainable?
- During the last 50 years, fewer dollars spent on food
- U.S per capita availability of chicken tops beef in 2010
- Increased China corn production boosts 2012/13 global output
- Brazil leads the world in exports of soybean & soybean products
- Many farm operators are retirement age
- Outlook for the Dollar and Farmland Values
- Farm production expenses post another increase
- Weather impacts commodity prices
- Hired labor accounts for a large share of productions costs for some crops
- Food insecurity was concentrated in Sub-Saharan Africa in 2012
- How ethanol economics, energy policy and farmland values interrelate
- U.S agricultural trade with NAFTA countries reaches record levels in 2011
- Salaries and benefits half of U.S. food dollar
- Importance of Trade in U.S. Agriculture, Export-to-production ratios
- Trade barriers protect Japan's agriculture sector
- Professional farm managers offer advantages
- R&D Drives Ag Productivity Increases
- U.S & EU enter partnership in organic trade
- Organic crop production in the U.S.
- China dominates global import demand for soybeans
- Relatively little U.S. farmland is foreign owned
- Despite congressional uncertainties, estate planning remains as important as ever
- GE crops now mainstream
- Since NAFTA's implementation in 1994, U.S. agricultural trade with Canada and Mexico has flourished
- Changes in leading world exporters of corn
- Does Today's Farmland Market Make Sense?
- Brazil sees record soybean supply
- U.S. agriculture productivity continues to rise
- World populations reached 7 billion milestone
- Leasing trends, What should my farm earn?
- The supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) accouinted for 72% of USDA's domestic food assistance in FY 2010 and some 68% of the total USDA farm program budget
- China corn production and use increases
- U.S. farm real estate values increase
- Crop Production Cost Climb
- Practical insights for successful farmland sales
- Increase in global food demand to come from developing countries
- For what do food dollars pay?
- Verbal Lease Notification Dates
- China remains a growth market
- How Recent Tax Changes Affect Landowners
- Ethanol By-Products Become Livestock Feed
- 2010 Crop Production Summary
- Insights on key trading partners
- Several factors drive today's land prices
- Ethanol refineries prefer the Corn Belt
- Who are the "Locally Grown" producers?
- Despite a downturn in 2009, U.S. agricultural trade still shows a surplus
- A "cheap" dollar helps U.S. agricultural trade
- Uncertainty in tax laws hobble estate planning
- Brazilian Competition in Soybean Production
- U.S. farm real estate increases 1.4% from 2009
- U.S. exports answer world market needs
- Comparison of Farm Profiles in Midwest States
- Nearly 2/3 of USDA budget spent on food assistance programs
- Farmland Investments Show Strong Returns, Low Risk
- Boom in organic sales continues
- Projections for U.S. Agriculture
- What to expect from an appraisal of your farm
- Sustained Growth Corn Productivity
- Use of Flexible Cash Rent
- China Shifts Corn Use to Industrial Products
- What should your cash rent be?
- Genetically Engineered Corn & Soybeans see rapidly expanding use
- Farmland Values Soften
- The 14 Mistakes Your Farmland Broker and Realtor Can Help You Avoid
- Colombia: New Ethanol Producer on the Rise?
- Agricultural land ownership has remained stable
- Highlights from the Census of Agriculture
- Cellulosic Ethanol Plant Gets Guaranteed Loan
- Current Financial Turmoil: The Impact on Farmland Values-Prospects for 2009 Clouded
- Number of U.S. Farms and Average Farm Size, 1900-1997
- Rice situation and outlook
- Cotton Lags As Global Economy Slows
- Farmland Investments Increase 52X, 1900-2000
- World Crops and Economic Prospects Affect U.S. Exports
- Corn's Dominance Continues
- 2008 Farm Real Estate Value by State
- Lease Dates to Remember
- Farm Trends: The United States contains more arable land than any other nation.
- The 2008 Farm Bill: The Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008
- Land Use After a CRP Contract
- U.S. Taste for Imports
- The Changing Face of Agriculture in Mexico
- Booming Land Values Create Opportunities & Uncertainties
- 2007 Cropland Cash Rent by State
- The U.S. Ranks as the World's Largest Ag Exporter
- U.S. Average Cropland Cash Rent
- How Dependent are Ag Industries on Overseas Markets?
- The Financial Power of Investing in Land
|Accredited Land Consultant (ALC)|
2011 Award Recipient
|Rotary International Member|
|REALTORS® Land Institute (RLI)|
2011 Award Recipient
Farm business well-positioned financiallyRead More
Average share of income spent on total food in U.S. remains relatively constant.Read More
Climatism by Steve Goreham Science, Common Sense and the 21st Centrury's hottest topicRead More